Selection of work (non NDA), projects, user interface, samples, publications and conferences, graphic design:
- CrosswordPlayer project. Interactive web crossword puzzle player in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics). Associated work includes developing crossword XML Schema and file format PUZ to XML translator. 2003.
- HSV Color Space. SVG project with 'web safe' RGB hexagons. 2003.
PUBLICATIONS AND CONFERENCES
- "World Summit on the Information Society." Digital Democracy Conference. Panel. University of San Francisco. San Francisco, May 2003. Panelist.
- "The difference between here and there: what graphic design brings to e-space." Panel. ACM SIGGRAPH 97 Conference Proceedings. ACM Special Interest Group GRAPHics. Los Angeles, 1997. Panel Organizer.
- "table coffee talk." Emigre 36, Fall 1995.
- "Multimedia Conversation between Theoretical Physics and Graphic Design." Masters in Graphic Design (MGD) Thesis, Department of Graphic Design, School of Design, NCSU, Raleigh, 1994.
- MojoNation Block Dispersal Visualization. Show sharemap construction, publish and retrieve of distributed pieces of blocks of files. MojoNation, a peer-to-peer agent based system, by Evil Geniuses For A Better Tomorrow. 2001. Information visualization.
- Crisis Discs logo. Punk-alternative independent record label. 1992. Logo design.
- Insurgence. "RIPE FOR THE TRADEOFF." CR009. 7-inch EP. Crisis Discs, 1995. Cover design.
- Insurgence. "HIGH NOON/IT HURTS." CR008. 7-inch EP. Crisis Discs, 1995. Cover design.
- Insurgence. "JADED/SUBSIDE." CR005. 7-inch EP. Crisis Discs, 1993. Cover design.
Crisis Compilation. "STARTER." CR004. CD. Crisis Discs, 1992. Cover design.
Crisis Compilation. "STARTER." CR004. Audiocassette. Crisis Discs, 1992. Cover design. Poster design.
- "5th annual North Carolina Music Showcase." North Carolina Music Showcase, 1993. Poster design.
- "3rd annual North Carolina Music Showcase." North Carolina Music Showcase, 1991. Poster design.
- "Norh Carolina State University, Handbook for Parents and Students, 1994-1995." Proposed cover, sample pages and post card design. Graduate Work, Masters in Graphic Design (MGD), School of Design, NCSU. 1994. Shows use of grid to form structure rather than forced margins.